Friday, January 31, 2014


Almost done one side of the Irish dancing studio that Catherine attends. Was alot more enjoyable with my friend Linda helping me out!


And goodbye flat sweet flat! We are moving out on the 10th of Feb! Temporarily back to mums, then onto the waiting list for a state house which will be waaaay cheaper rent. We had a great time! We survived on $20 a week groceries for 6 months... yet I recon we still ate well! We made friends with the neighbours and had alot of fun! But the best thing about moving out (don't get me wrong, I would have LOVED to have stayed), is that with the stricter benifit laws I decided Im going to cancel my benifit, I'll finally be off the dole. OMG I hate being on the dole. But my expenses were too high. But being in the flat forced me to cut them right down and now I've learnt to live on peanuts I think I can live off what I earn. Well I hope so. I 'm just excited to find out anyhow... which isn't usually like me but I just feel like this is gonna be a good year... it has been so far!




1 comment:

dcpeg said...

Wow - you've got a lot going on right now! From what you wrote, it seems you're handling it in your own, strong and indendent way. Good for you!!

Good luck with the move. I know you're reluctant to move back in with Mom, but it's temporary.