Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yay! I made it a whole week without any processed white sugar... except when I realised too late the peaches I ate had sugar syrup in them, and I was too frugally minded to chuck them out. I entred the Biggest Loser at church too. I hope I do well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And this is a picture I took in  a moment of self pity, planning to blog about how much work I have to do on my own (as if I'm the only one!). Now, in the cold light of day I realise... talk about first world problems!!
"Poor me!! I have too many kitchen appliances to wash!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to the cot we got in the hard rubbish... I thought Catherine would be sick of it after one night,but nope! shes still happy as larry, sleeping in there every night!

---------------------------------------------------

And speaking of things we picked up in the hard rubbish... I needed a broom for our carport.

I found this...

which I'm planning to tape to the handle of this...


(the worn out rakes you can see ) and make a new broom!

This makes me happy. :)


No comments: