Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yet again....




Ok, so I love making bags. Here they are in my etsy shop. And I officially quit my signwriting business on the 31st of July.... Well that was untill I sat down with my old Bible Study teacher to nut out my budget, and he gently told me I was dreaming. At least do it part time to get a bit of money trickling in, he said. So on I go with my business, yet again.
Maybe I can find a way to make it work. Like set some clear boundaries. Like ring before you come, else you might find me in my nighty dammit! (yes, it has happened).
And maybe turn down the work I can't handle. Just say "I don't do that". Come on Janet... You can do it.SAY NO!
And lastly, maybe don't think I have to jump when they say jump.

Can I do it? I don't know. But I may have to.

No comments: