Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Painting my stuff!

Well, here's the 'before'. I wish I'd taken a better picture of it's ugly old venere. As you can see one drawer is broken, and because it was out in the rain, none of the drawers could shut properly. But all I did was peel off the soggy layers of board to get them to fit in. (It was that cheap particle board stuff). Then painted it inside and out, and even added a Fleur de lis!
(I thought it was cool until Mum said "Oh, youve added the Boy Scout logo" !!)


Hmmm... may need another coat of black actually...

Anyhow, I thought it was so cool I painted one on the bookshelf. (Excuse the mess!)


And last but not least, I decided to try some lettering and painted the side of my cupboard. I'm kinda stoked with this one coz it only took about 20 minutes!





No comments: