Friday, October 28, 2011

And I think to myself...

How come, with just me and Mum in the house we always need to pee at the same time?

----------------------

Quote from the radio... "God didn't give us such a powerful organ as the brain so we can sit around and think about how things can't be done

-------------------------

Being a solo-mum isn't all bad. When Aziza's dad (Catherine's uncle) left his motorbike here after the clutch cable broke, Catherine said to me "Mum, are you going to fix his bike?"
My daughter thinks I can fix anything!!




----------------------------

Three things I used to do on a Sunday with my Dad.
Go to church. Watch the rugby. Watch the Westerns.
The quote that still sticks with me all these years later , is from High Noon.
"If you don't know, I can't teach it to ya"
(Pronounce this with thick American accent)

-----------------------

Which leads to a conundrum my Dad used to ask...
"Why does everyone have accents except us?"

No comments: