Monday, May 31, 2010




You know, sometimes you just can't help but be proud of stuff. Those are the ruffle bags I have made for this weekends Craft Revolution craft fair. I 've done sewing, but it turns out the they were really hoping to have my wall decals there, so I'll be spending the week getting those together. But that's an aside.... CHECK OUT THE PANTS... this is what I love about them.... I copied a pair Catherine had already, made the pattern from newspaper, used an offcut of material that only cost $3 a metre to begin with, and put 2 rows of elastic in the waiste that was a bulk buy to look like a big fat piece of expensive elastic... and look at them! They have a crease in the front and everything. Catherine hasn't tried them on yet... I hope they fit, coz I'm way proud of these!

No comments: