Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY NEW ETSY SHOP

Well, after months of checking out this website every day and wishing I could be a part of it, I finally got my A into G, signed up and started my own shop! I only had my decals ready to go but I figured, if I just start then that will motivate me to start spending time on creating things for the shop.... I have already been out and bought x2 balls of black wool which I intend to start making a crocheted bag. And it ties in with my new resolution... to do the best I can and not pander to what the world considers success, but just do the things I was gifted to do, to the best of my ability.
Well, there's the little "Etsy mini" as its called. Click on an image and it will take you to my little shop. There's only three things in it at the moment... soon to be more! hee hee

No comments: