Tuesday, December 9, 2008

gingerbread buscuits and my next years resolution


I already know what my New Years Resolution is. I don't usually make them, (I sometimes make "rest of the year resolutions" to be different, but that's a side issue...) but I've been thinking about it lately and I want to do everything as best I can. These are not really a good example of that, but I want everything I do to be my absoluted best. A verse I always think of is: "Do everything as unto the Lord, not as unto men". So for me that means accepting God as a valid audience. If nobody was ever going to see what I did, I would still do a picture perfect job knowing God was seeing, and God was pleased. That's the ideal I'm aiming for anyway. I'm going to try to put it into practice starting now!
I love this blogg...and I'm my own biggest fan! It's like having a diary with pictures and I'm always coming back to look at what I've done haha (not "lol", I didn't actually laugh when I wrote that). And did you know I can barely string two words together when I talk, but when I write, bro, I can go forever. If I want to. But I don't. It would be painful. To you. Not me. ANYWAY.
Here's the recipe for GINGERBREAD BISCUITS.
100g butter
100g sugar
250g plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp of ginger
about 3 Desert spoons of warmed golden syrup
METHOD
- Cream the butter and sugar
Add dry ingredients, mixed with a little warmed syrup
Lightly knead.
Roll, and cut.
Bake for 10 mins at 350 F, or 180 C.

No comments: