Tuesday, November 26, 2013


So now that it's official on facebook I can say my best friend, Teresa... is having a baby! That's a billion times more exciting than I can express.
It was also her birthday yesterday, and I made her these! Little onsies!
I love this pattern and I love the fact that I can make custome coloured onsies instead of the usual blue, pink or yellow kind in stores.

Pattern can be found here.

*******************************************

Here's my sign I've been working on...


Getting there!

****************************************

And finally getting back into the garden again! So I can turn this


into this!





2 comments:

dcpeg said...

You actually made onesies?!! I've never had the courage to try. They look adorable!

Janney said...

well, the pattern comes with a really good tutorial! These are the second lot I've made, so practice also plays a part...