Wednesday, May 2, 2012

special events

Catherine's cousin Aziza turns 9 today so I made her a little cake. Catherine also made her some cupcakes. I don't think her family really celebrates birthdays so I hope this will be a nice treat for her.


Also... a wedding on a budget... I am practicing doing my own nails. Usually my nails look like I've spent the day digging ditches... (because I may have been!). I think I may have to splash out and buy the $30 french manicure set though, coz this $2 stuff didnt even last a day.

4 comments:

dcpeg said...

Cute cake and very nice nail job!

I'm guessing Aziza is at least part Middle Eastern. My Spouse is Iranian and they never celebrate birthdays. This really bugs my Mom who makes sure I always have a cake and gifts, even at my advanced age! ;-)

Janney said...

H Peg! She is part Indian, but she is Muslim and I think that may be why...

Luarna said...

Dont buy it I have a set that you can use.I'll bring it down on "the day"

Luarna said...

Dont buy it I have a set that you can use.I'll bring it down on "the day"