Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stumble...

I'd just like to share a cool website I stumbled upon... if you havn't already heard of it, I highly recommend it.
STUMBLEUPON Click on that link and it will take you to a page on ideas for becoming a better writer.Then click the 'stumble' button, it will take you to something else. Login and you can set your own interests. I have no ambitions to become a writer, but literature is one of the things I added as an interest, and I find I enjoy reading ways of overcoming writers block, even so!
This is really the best on the web. I read articles on womens lib, art, writing... allsorts... hidden stuff I wouldn't otherwise come across or even think to google. I usually google stuff like "how do I change the oil in my car" or "how to decorate cupcakes"... but really, Stumble takes you to the cream of the crop. I highly recommend this site :)

No comments: