Saturday, April 23, 2011













Found a remedy for my plant stand and the family members who decide my plants are public property. I wish I didnt have to make these ridiculous signs, but it worked for my room, and when I signwrite them on corflute they look real official and people obey.














On a happier note, Catherine has been in the Greenlane Christian Centre Easter production. She's been doing quite well. She tends to be in her own little world and dance around to herself. I had to have a little practice with her and tell her to keep facing the front and give a big smile. She was so unselfconcious, Dana and friend of mine said "Are you sure she's your daughter?". Yup. Like chalk and cheese.


BTW... Catherine is in the grey mouse in the first photo, and in the red in the second.





No comments: