Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, here's what I did...











Three days of solid sewing while Catherine was away. I finished the quilt for her bed that I have been planning since she was in my tummy... new curtains and a matching duvet cover, and the last minute project that has brought me the most satisfaction is 7 cushions filled with material scraps I have been saving, and then covered with material that's been in the rag-bag since I was 5. They will be for the bach. Speaking of which, I will finally be replacing the Fraggle Rock curtains that have addorned our bach since I chose them as an eight year old.

1 comment:

Luarna said...

oh goodbye fraggles. i'm so impressed. how inspriing. I am making my dressing gown and some clothes, ill stick a photo up when i finish them,. I love the cushions by the way very nice.