Friday, February 12, 2010


Well, here I am, locked in my room trying to find a bit of solitutude. Since Catherine's been at school I've been too worn out to do any of my normal activities. Apart from early rising, 5 mins in the morning and 5 minutes at 3 effects me enough, and I think about something someone said to me awhile ago... "I tell people about the things you do... the things you think are normal"! I do feel abnormal around people. Not myself. But I'm hoping once I get into the swing of the school-routine I'll get back to my activities during the day and not feel like such a freak when I'm emersed in the school environment. I'm a weirdo I know. Who cares?? no one but me probably.
Ps. Here's a picture of what happens when your aging mother puts her aluminium meal in the microwave.

No comments: