Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flames - 1962 Holden

Funny how I announce I don't enjoy signwriting that much I get inundated with work. My little crochet purses will have to wait.. because I've had four custom decal orders through the Trade Me website. This one is for a 1962 Holden. It's a bit iffy doing it this way, because she can't send me through a picture and I have no idea if shes go ing to purchase them after I've done all the work. The orginal pink flames I did, I ended up cutting two of the same side which made my profit a big fat ZERO... but she was nice enough to take a photo for me, which has generated the extra four jobs, so I guess it was worth it in the end.
And this maybe God's way of giving me the desires of my heart, because I've always wanted to give flames a go... and now I've got about 3 requests! The hotrod style flames seem to be the most popular.

No comments: