Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wow. 16 days without facebook. And a year without a cellphone for that matter. Did you know you can actually hear birds singing in Papatoetoe? and dogs barking too. I usually travel to my bach to get solitutude and peace... but I think it's all in my head. When my dad was around I can remember lounging in the sun feeling like the world was a safe place. Did Auckland turn into a vile hell hole in ten years? nope. It's just my perception of it now. You know I actually lay in the sun on a big bale of cut grass today and SUNBATHED... for around 20 mins.. and tried to remember the last time I did that. (Would have been pre 2001 I know that ). I think I'm gonna have to make some serious new year resolutions this year end. Mostly about trust, and enjoying life.

No comments: