Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memorise it!

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and you will find rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden light" Matthew 11.28
And I didn't look that one up. That's the one I memorised tonight. I've found I'm quite good at memorising scripture. My pyscologist has said i need to change my core belief from "I'm Useless" into "I am competent - I am just out of practice"... and then start finding proof its actually true. Well heres some proof. I've discovered just recently I can now memorise bible verses again. I think I better put alot of effort into too, because I'm aware that life is a series of valleys and peaks. Right now I'm on a peak, but in my last valley I remember scripture that I'd memorised earlier coming to me. So I don't want to be too pessimistic about the future, but I'm not taking the good times for granted and I think I better take this time wisely...

No comments: