Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Lord's Provision

So.... apparently I have "stepped out in faith". I never realised that. I just thought that I'd learnt a truth. That God is my provider, that He's spent the last 6 months providing for my needs when we had nothing, and that's all the proof I'll need that He'll continue to do it. I didn't see it as a big "leap of faith".

But anyway, I had a prophecy given to me (my neighbour has the coolest spiritual gift ever), that because I had stepped out in faith, God would respond and bring in heaps more work. And, well, since I cancelled my benefit 4 weeks ago the work has steadily trickled in. And it is a bit miraculous because
1. I have not been advertising
2. My website is currently down
3. I have had next to no sign jobs in the last 6 months

Cool, huh?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good things happen to good people. I'm glad.

dcpeg said...

Congratulations! I knew it was just a matter of time before your talent drew customers. You're on a roll!