Thursday, November 15, 2012

I think my neighbour has got a new car. I said "I think" because it's silver like his last one and I can't tell the difference. I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't looked out the window a couple of times and seen him just standing there, gazing at it, then walking around it and gazing at it some more. Then I saw him lovingly place hub caps on, and yesterday I saw him carefully place clear plastic over the number plate. I would have commented when I saw him with his big grin, but I'm scared that it might not be new... because one silver car looks like another to me! (It obviously doesn't to him.)

2 comments:

dcpeg said...

I'm with you on cars - I can't tell a Toyota from a Mazda and really don't care. We drive a '94 Civic that just hit 66,000 miles, so you can see how important cars are to me. However, I DO LOVE to drive, but living in a city, there isn't much need for it.

Janney said...

oh yeah, driving is fun :)