Monday, November 28, 2011


Wow. I was looking back through my blog the other day and realised the last time I painted a panel on my van was August! At this rate, I thought, it'll be 9 months before it's done. So I sanded another panel today, and hope to paint it tomorrow.


Here's Catherine at the book parade. Her class did the Lion King.
She is also in the Christmas Drive Thru at Greenlane Christian Centre... and I sit there as she practices thinking "why is my kid the only kid that is twirling around, not listening and crawling along the floor like a dog with an itchy bum? Is it my fault that she acts so A.D.D? Did the fact that I had a mental illness with the concentration span of a goldfish a few years ago get passed on to her some how? Or will she just grow out of it? Who knows.


Garden's going great and it's my first time growing peas. They are loving this hot weather with occasional rain showers!


No comments: