Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Poor guy!



Well! I've been sick the last couple of days. Bit of a cough since Saturday when I slept in Catherines bed and was FREEZING! Anyhow. I was sposed to paint my van, but maybe I'll start tomorrow if I feel alot better. I went to Rob's house on Saturday afternoon (my panelbeater friend), to borrow his air compressor and gravity fed spray gun... and not only did he lend them, but he SHOWED me what to do! He got out his orbital sander and showed me how to prepare the surface. He showed me on the front of my van, which is kinda funny, so now I have no choice... I'll definitely be giving it a go!


Anyhow. I also helped him shift his tressles which he told me the extentions were a bit tight. Well, I find out from Julia (on Tuesday night going to bible study), that on Saturday, he'd got out the drill to widen the holes and it had caught in his gloves and he'd drilled into his hands!! Man, poor guy. He's had so many accidents. He's even split open his finger before. Anyhow. He's only been at his new job for a week, so he didn't take time off. He's been going with his sore hand. Luckily it didn't get his tendon or anything, just graunched things up a bit.

No comments: