Tuesday, February 2, 2010

School!







Well, we woke up bright and early this morning... it was Catherines first day of school! We took photos, but she's watched too many episodes of Americas next top model I think... she can't take a photo without putting on some strange pose! Well, she's there right now... we are 3 houses from the school and I can hear the bell ring and the kids playing, just like I did at the same school. Not only that but she's in the same class room I was in as a five year old (when I wet my pants on my first day... but lets not go there). I hope shes ok... but Im sure shell be fine. I'm not doing much today. This is a bit of an event and I'm enjoying it.
(PS. and the random picture is a drawing I did yesterday. I will probably be setting up an 'event' on the CCF website soon, selling art for charity fingers crossed)

No comments: