Thursday, January 14, 2010

200 POSTS


Thats all I wanted to say. I missed celebrating my first 100, so yay for 200 posts !

I've decided over the holidays not to use my blog to winge and complain. 2009 was a bit of a nonity for me... and I have big plans for 2010. (Don't we all...).
I've got a few plans in the making, especially for my Etsy shop, Janet's Gems. I've just decided to go for it, and not worry too much. I've ordered a custom stamp for my tags and packaging, and some little fabric tags to put in my bags. I have two shops, one for stickers, and one for sewing and crotchet. I'm not gonna give up on the stickers coz its my bread and butter, but I don't enjoy it that much but I could crotchet all day (and sometimes do, oops).And I've heard it said, if youre gonna choose a job, choose something you would do all day whether you got paid or not... so this is an experiment and I'm gonna put my all into it, without giving up this time!
(I obviously had more to say than I thought!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best to you and your adventures this year

Janney said...

thanks! looking forward to a good one :)