Thursday, December 3, 2009

life flow...


Excuse me while I think aloud. I'm completely self absorbed, I know. I don't care. The pursuit of purpose continues. Why am I here? I still don't know. I need to find out because I'm pretty sure my purpose isn't to spend days on end fretting over what my purpose is... I'm sposed to live it out.
Well, I did me a little diagram that helped me alot. My mind is always in a million directions, and now I know why. I'm simutaneously holding about eight big 'Life-plans" in my head at one time. (There's more I'm sure, but this will do). Seeing it on paper shows me I'm spreading myself way to thin, and I'm going to need to be ruthless and chuck a few out. But which ones?? And plus I get bored easily and start dreaming up new 'big-purpose-of my life" plans all the time. Just recently I decided that life is all about what you give away, and went ahead giving everything away. Yesterday I decided that God doesn't mind me spending time on earning a living so I went ahead and designed some new decals. Then I had a strong urge to sew bags for my etsy shop, but didn't knowing that it was a whim and would pass.
Today in word for today it was quite appropriate. Message was: you do have a purpose, just keep developing your skills on a daily basis for when you time comes. I hope so, coz that I can do!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You ARE a busy girl. I'd be afraid to put mine on paper....I'd be more confused.

Luarna said...

Hi.
This shows where my brain is at the momnet. When i first saw your diagram i thought it was a diagram for breast feeding. first thought "wow, she has read my mind and made me a diagram" Dumb huh? No offence to your diagram, just shows me the extent of my one track mind a the momnet. never mind. By ht way Have you considered that Maybe God made you to be creative. All those things on your list are creative things that either bless you, your family or others. A very worthwile persuit i think. I'm coming to visit you after christmas some time. Maybe we can hook up at the batch after new year.

Janney said...

Sorry, I only breast fed for 3 days myself, and now I look at it... yes it does look like a giant breast doesnt it Haha. Be cool to have some more bach time too. Be great to see you again!