Tuesday, December 1, 2009

happy birthday to me!











Well, I turned 31 today, and this morning I took Catherine in for her first School visit. The teacher was really nice to me and kept on explaining what she was doing and why.. Catherine had fun, and also got laughed at a bit because she didn't know what was expected of her, but she starts school first thing next year so she'll probably pick things pretty quickly.




I also went on a window shop today, left Catherine with Nana and had a look at a bulk fabric store in Otara, then one in Onehunga. I had a good look round and bought a humungous roll of elastic for $3!




(I've also got around to making Catherine some more nighties using the same dress pattern I made up. I will probably try and post the pattern and instructions soon)

No comments: