Friday, September 4, 2009

Sunny side!

Ok... I probably shouldn't 'vent' on my blog (see previous post). I know what my problem is. I carry around the next 14 years on my back. I know youre not supposed to do that. God gives grace for each day as it comes. Putting that into practice is the hard part. You know ... it's a beautiful sunny day right now.. and it IS peaceful.
The old guys had it right. Here's some lyrics from an old song I like to sing sometimes:

There's a dark and a troubled side to life
There's a bright and a sunny side too
THough we meet with the darkness and strife
The sunny side we also may view

Keep on the sunny side, Always on the sunny side
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us every day
It will brighten all the way
If we keep on the sunny side of life

The storm and its fury break today
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear
Clouds and storms will in time pass away
The sun agian will shine bright and clear.


Theres also a bible verse that I feel is for me:
"Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning"
God must shake His head at me sometimes. How quickly I forget. 7 years of schizophrenia and I complain about this??

No comments: